Through the program, team members are invited to submit an idea that helps to innovate or improve our Company while supporting the Growth Roadmap. No idea is too big or small, and it can focus on any area of our business, even if it is not directly related to the team member’s role that is submitting the recommendation. The winning idea will be implemented in our organization and the team member behind it will play a meaningful role in bringing it to life.
How It Works
Now live on myAcademy, the Kemmons’ Spirit of Innovation Challenge Portal, provides further details around the program, including rules and regulations, and is the platform for team members to use when submitting their ideas. Additionally, any program news and updates will be shared on this portal, so team members should visit it periodically.
The first phase of the competition has officially begun, and the entire program will run through the end of the year. Below is a timeline of the program:
- Phase One, submissions open until May 7 – All team members are now eligible to submit their ideas through the portal. After submissions close on May 7, a local panel will review the ideas and select a limited number to move onto the Semi-Finals.
- Semi-Finals, taking place June 14 through August 13 – Teams members who make it to the semi-finals will have their ideas reviewed by a regional panel. The top eight ideas will go onto the Finals.
- Finals, taking place in October – The eight team members who were selected for the Finals will have the opportunity to pitch their idea to an executive panel of judges. This part of the program will be livestreamed for the Company to view.
Team members will not only be competing for a chance to make their idea reality; they also have the opportunity to win some incredible prizes.
- First Place – Invitation to 2021 Master’s Trip
- Second Place – 100,000 ClubGo points
- Third Place – $200 Swag Shop credit
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Academy of Learning and Development team at AcademyLD@holidayinnclub.com.
We can’t wait to see all the creative and innovative ideas our team members have with this exciting new program!